Why iam loosing my sells kindly check my gig and advice me

sara_eliza

You can check it here… i think it will help you

Hi guys, These are just my personal experience. For Gigs Research top selling gigs. Look at how their title, descriptions and tags are2. Never copy them. Make a proper research so that your URL will have the keywords. URLs are permanent. Use keywords. Make sure your keywords are consistent especially in TITLE, DESCRIPTION, AND TAGS. However, don’t overdo it. Maximise your Tags. Use 5 keywords (don’t repeat, try single word) Stop editing your gigs too often. I edited my gigs several…

Probably because the words in the title,“feminine” are not commonly searched. Just change the title and tags of your gig and see if your impressions/views go up. What are your impressions/view now?

its going down day by day … and how can i know the common searched words thanks

I think they’re tweaking something in design category overall. I don’t know what or why but my sales went down quite sharply around the middle of August and there is no sign of improvement yet.

Most of the orders I do get are from regular clients or via custom offers (meaning, there were no direct purchases from the gig page for at least 2 weeks).

And since there is no widespread panic on the forums, I’m assuming it’s somewhat category-specific.

I clicked around the top selling gigs in my category and all the people who used to have 10-15 orders in queue at one time now have 4-6 of them which reflects my situation as well.

In my 3+ years here it happened before a few times — everything going down for no apparent reason — but I don’t recall the down period being this long.

I don’t really have an advice except focusing on the orders you do get, give it a month and compare your income after that. And if it’s not up to your expectations, focus your efforts on taking projects elsewhere. This is my plan anyway.

• 1 month later...

Probably because the words in the title,“feminine” are not commonly searched. Just change the title and tags of your gig and see if your impressions/views go up. What are your impressions/view now?

what the tags should i use

and thank you so much for feedback

Archived