Why iam not getting orders?

eelissten

Hi, i created a gig and it doesn`t get any orders. I tried everything, but i cant get any order. Can some one give me tips/help me to get first order?

favicon-32x32.png.67cae106953b40811f67e110e953d1d6.png Fiverr.com
do-trap-beats-for-you.png.c5e5a8705e63a9c0f5d99c78cd3735ff.png

eelissten : I will produce custom hip hop, trap beat, low prize, delivery...

For only $5, eelissten will produce custom hip hop, trap beat, low prize, delivery under 24h. | I will produce a hip hop, trap beat to you. Hey, i am guy from Finland and i do professional custom Trap/Hip Hop/Alternative Rock type | On Fiverr

To be honest, your gig profile dont looks attractive. Maybe you want to re-design your gig cover page.

And create more gig to increase exposure.

Fiverr is very competitive, it’s common that sellers don’t get their first order for more than 6 months

Thank you! Thats really helpful!🙂

To get your profile the idea is to make a creative and professional profile description, 7 different gigs i.e. Graphic Design Gigs (Logo Design, Business Card Design, Stationery Design, Packaging Design).
Other Tips:
-Client Attracting Gig Pictures
-Staying Online most of the time
-Send Offers to Buyer Requests (10 Offers Daily)
-Select Suitable Keywords which normally buyers will search in Fiverr.com i.e. For logo design (Custom Logo, Professional Logo, Business Logo, Logo etc.)

To get your profile the idea is to make a creative and professional profile description, 7 different gigs i.e. Graphic Design Gigs (Logo Design, Business Card Design, Stationery Design, Packaging Design).

Other Tips:

-Client Attracting Gig Pictures

-Staying Online most of the time

-Send Offers to Buyer Requests (10 Offers Daily)

-Select Suitable Keywords which normally buyers will search in Fiverr.com i.e. For logo design (Custom Logo, Professional Logo, Business Logo, Logo etc.)

Thanks! Thats helps a lot!

Gig title says in under 24 hours but none of the packages are done within 24 hours which is misleading, you also have a pretty glaring mistake in the gig title as well as in the description.

Lastly, I don’t think the beats are quite ready yet and I mean that in the best way, based on what I heard on the gig and your SoundCloud, the mix on each track was all over the place or you would have 808s out of tune, I’d definitely spend just a bit more time learning the craft but that’s just a personal opinion.

Don’t give up. Try posting more content on social media. Try to network with different kinds of people. Most rappers target other rappers interest for the following but why do you want someone having the same problem as you being your following. In your case that would be great but how I mean it is your going to see a lot of people attempt something that isn’t working well and than quit. Can I see how you’re marketing your music. You got this my guy! Stay motivated and reach out to me. I so happen to have a unsigned but on the radio artist that tryed quitting and pushed through the struggle by believing in himself.

Gig title says in under 24 hours but none of the packages are done within 24 hours which is misleading, you also have a pretty glaring mistake in the gig title as well as in the description.

Lastly, I don’t think the beats are quite ready yet and I mean that in the best way, based on what I heard on the gig and your SoundCloud, the mix on each track was all over the place or you would have 808s out of tune, I’d definitely spend just a bit more time learning the craft but that’s just a personal opinion.

Thank you! That means a lot that you help me:)

Don’t give up. Try posting more content on social media. Try to network with different kinds of people. Most rappers target other rappers interest for the following but why do you want someone having the same problem as you being your following. In your case that would be great but how I mean it is your going to see a lot of people attempt something that isn’t working well and than quit. Can I see how you’re marketing your music. You got this my guy! Stay motivated and reach out to me. I so happen to have a unsigned but on the radio artist that tryed quitting and pushed through the struggle by believing in himself.

Thank you for helping me:)

Archived