Why i'm choosed FIVER platform?

ansaanwar6

HELLO! fiver community fellows,my name is Ansa Anwar from Pakistan. i’m new seller here, my teacher suggest me to make account on fiver to communicate overall the world and flourish my skills.
i’m still student doing M.phil from top rated university of ASIA( university of AGRICULTURE). why i’m joined the fiver platform as a seller? The reason is that i want to become independent through a safe platform.so, i choosed this platform. Glad to be a part of fiver community.

Hello Ansa Anwar 🙂
welcome here to fiverr forum. i am a seller too. Got few opportunities to work with some buyers.
your joining reason is really appreciable.
Nowadays i feel that, to work Independently need to many skills like Communication skill, Multitasking skill, Ability to compromise, Ability to deal with rejection, Discipline…etc. and sometime these are really toughest task for me 🤒.
Hope will be easy for you ! 🙂
Good Luck !

Hello Ansa Anwar 🙂

welcome here to fiverr forum. i am a seller too. Got few opportunities to work with some buyers.

Nowadays i feel that, to work Independently need to many skills like Communication skill, Multitasking skill, Ability to compromise, Ability to deal with rejection, Discipline…etc. and sometime these are really toughest task for me 🤒.

Good Luck !

Great!, And you know, it is very thrilling experience to learn things independently!!!

Hope, you will find Amazing pleasure yourself doing work here!!😀

Great!, And you know, it is very thrilling experience to learn things independently!!!

Hope, you will find Amazing pleasure yourself doing work here!!😀

actually i am talking about to provide services independently and you know there will have a learning part everywhere.

Hello Ansa Anwar 🙂

Good Luck !

Hi!

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Thanks for your wishes

In shaa Allah

HELLO! fiver community fellows,my name is Ansa Anwar from Pakistan. i’m new seller here, my teacher suggest me to make account on fiver to communicate overall the world and flourish my skills.

i’m still student doing M.phil from top rated university of ASIA( university of AGRICULTURE). why i’m joined the fiver platform as a seller? The reason is that i want to become independent through a safe platform.so, i choosed this platform. Glad to be a part of fiver community.

The reason is that i want to become independent through a safe platform.

Wow, So unique. :rofl:

Archived