Fiverr Forum

Why I'm leaving Fiverr for Freelancer

********* Thursday at 15:35

Over 24 hours Fiverr took the order for $52.50 but no service or record now I just wanted the order. Support does not reply credit my account for the $50 and I’ll close the claim.
Roberto Thursday at 17:50

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us about this. So that we can better assist you, could you please confirm your username and the email address associated with your Fiverr account?

Roberto | Fiverr Customer Support
Please review our Fiverr Online Safety Tips.
Try FREE invoicing and proposals from AND CO.
Fiverr Customer Support
Beekers18 Thursday at 17:54

Mod note: content removed
The site said itd email me I just am trying to get supports attention. A credit is sufficient.
Roberto Thursday at 17:58
Hi there,

I would like to apologize for the experience that you’ve had.

I reviewed your account, and I see that some of your payments were disputed with your payment provider, which caused your account to be automatically restricted as these disputes are in direct violation of our Terms of Service.

Could you please close the disputes and confirm for us when you have done so?

If you experience an issue with an order, seller or payment, please contact Customer Support first, and we will be happy to assist you.

To help clear up any confusion regarding our refund process overall: anytime an order is canceled on our platform, the funds are placed as a credit in your Fiverr account balance, which can be applied towards your new purchases. We absolutely do offer shopping balance refunds back to a payment provider if that route is more convenient for you. However, we only do this upon request.

We’re here if you need anything.

Fiverr Customer Support
Beekers18 Thursday at 18:04

Not until I see the credit in my Fiverr account… Otherwise I’ll let PayPal settle it.
Roberto Thursday at 18:33
Hello again,

Unfortunately, we will need you to close the dispute so we can see about refunding you.

To close your dispute please log in to your PayPal account.

• Click Resolution Center.
  • Select Open cases from the list and locate the transaction.
  • Click the Case ID under the Case column.
  • Click Close Dispute.
  • Add any additional comments in the comment box, then click Close Dispute.

Please let us know once you have done this so we can do a refund on your account.

Fiverr Customer Support
Beekers18 Thursday at 18:38

No problem Ill get the refund via PayPal and write about my experience on social media have a great day!
Roberto Thursday at 19:41
I’m really sorry you are dissatisfied with our response. To clarify at the moment the order was disputed the funds were placed on hold. In order for us to do a refund, we do require the dispute to be closed.

I hope this information helps to clarify,

Fiverr Customer Support
Beekers18 Thursday at 20:18

I closed it please continue to allow me to use the service I almost feel like I got Phished
Javier Friday at 00:30
Hello Bruce,

Thank you for your patience. Can you please send us a screenshot from PayPal showing the dispute has been closed?

Javier | Fiverr Customer Support
Fiverr Customer Support
Mod note: content removed Friday at 01:22

sure here

Untitled.png (90 KB)

Javier Friday at 01:35
Thank you for the screenshot, the disputed charge was refunded back to PayPal and your account has been restored.

Regards,

Javier | Fiverr Customer Support
Fiverr Customer Support
Mod note: content removed Friday at 11:19

???
Chris Friday at 14:04
Hi again Bruce,

The funds have been returned to your original payment source source and your account has been restored. If you have any further questions pertaining to this, or any other matter, please contact us.

Thank you.

Chris | Fiverr Customer Support
Fiverr Customer Support
Mod note: content removed Today at 17:07

hello same deal

The payment system is either flawed or I am banned I am Mod note: content removed I was Charged $27 via my debit card no order has been placed… I already know its pending blah blah well its fiverr last time i had to esclate a chargeback to get a response from support.

Please Credit my FIVERR ACCOUNT NOT ORIGINAL PAYMENT BECAUSE I CANNOT SEEM TO ORDER

If/When you go elsewhere I suggest you read and respect the rules of the other site or you will have similar issues to what you have had here.

Thanks but I shouldnt have to do a claim in the first place

But you refused to close the dispute until you had funds placed in your account. If they did that then there would be potential for you to get both which they obviously couldn’t do.

I don’t know the ins and outs of what happened initially but errors happen. However, if you go outside the system which is in place to resolve such errors then you can’t expect that same system to sort things out for you.

I had a customer few days ago.

I delivered the files to him, he said he got everything he wanted, a few days later, he made a chargeback and got his money back (it doesn’t matter that his account is banned, he can always open a new account).

So, I got scammed. Support didn’t help me, they just sent me a saved template telling me what is chargeback, how does it work, and blah blah.

The thing is, I don’t care that I lost my money, the only thing I care is that my order completion rate was dropped by 2% and I was scared because I was at 89% completion rate that time. So it could lead to a level demotion, I know it’s not my fault, it’s FIVERR’s. Because they have a buggy system which punishes sellers for no reason.

BTW, when a buyer makes a chargeback, that is the worst thing a seller ever deal with.

** Sorry if I said anything offensive.

My order never reached the system but was charged.