Fiverr Community Forum

Why I'm not getting an order please anyone tell me

Why I’m not getting an order… please anyone tell me why i’m not getting an order. i am active freelancer even i active 18h/24h but i’m not getting any order why??? :sleepy::sleepy::cry::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::hot_face::hot_face:

1 Like

What are the promotion tactics you are using? Do some social media marketing for faster results.

1 Like

thank you sir please suggest any…???:pray::pray:

Your account is from March 2019 and you have 19 reviews.

Some sellers take months to get their first order!

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

4 Likes

Do you actually stay awake for 24 hours a day, or do you use software to appear online?

2 Likes

You seem to be doing everything right. All I can suggest is you need to do more promotion. Maybe give Twitter a go and just update everyday. I’m making a Twitter tommorow if you like we can follow each other

1 Like

yeah i know i am doing, going well but in this month, why i’m going so bad…:thinking::thinking:

no no seriously i am active person, like hard worker i am…:wink:

thanks mathew_tom i’ll try this one…:heart:

Sharing off Fiverr contact details is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

1 Like

on twitter…?

Suggest you take time to read the Terms of Service. Everything is explained there in great detail.

2 Likes

Send buyer request properly…I hope you can get good result!!!

2 Likes

If you stay awake 24 hours, you will be a sick worker instead of a hard worker.

SLEEP!!! It’s for your own good. :sleeping: :zzz:

3 Likes

Right? Sleep is an investment.

No one should voluntarily compromise their quality of life and health. Sleep deprivation lowers quality, anyway.

2 Likes

thank you dear…:heart:

Ooohhh thanks for caring…:heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thanks, i’ll take care of my health…:slightly_smiling_face: