Fiverr Community Forum

Why i'm not getting any orders after my 1st order?

i got my 1st order almost a week ago but i am not getting more orders. what should i do? is there any fault in my gig?

3 Likes

I am also new but course content tells that , our Gig should be impressive and portfolio should have best stock images…

so you are new and you getting orders ?

1 Like

@wardiva I’m waiting on my first order. :laughing:

1 Like

hahaha i can understand lol

1 Like

@wardiva I’m trying to get new badges as well. I’m going to check out your gigs.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS856US856&tbm=isch&q=happy+dog&chips=q:happy+dog,g_1:animated:rHXGSfGFia8%3D&usg=AI4_-kQhsCFwE-yu8I1M0IrcuGBp_-RuMQ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiZ_66K0P7jAhUTGs0KHS63DC8Q4lYIMSgD&biw=1600&bih=757&dpr=1#imgrc=8SIBdGOH099BDM:
lol

1 Like

cute dogs but idk what to do with that lol

1 Like

I thought it was going to post as a picture. sorry

2 Likes

awwwwwww no problem…

This has been asked hundreds of times. Please read the plethora of threads about this. I found these with a simple search and so can you. https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=how%20to%20get%20more%20orders%20order%3Alatest

Your gig has literally thousands of competitors on Fiverr, which you also should have researched. So why would someone hire you over someone else?

Your gig just states the tasks you do and doesn’t convey your value or how you compare to your competition. You provide no compelling evidence, just adjectives like “extraordinary.” This is self-bias and it won’t help you get sales. Evidence of value helps you get sales.

1 Like

you are right but i just don’t understand what should i really need to do now…

Stay online maximum time so your gig will appear under online filter and Also use A Picture that will attract buyers when they see your gig.

2 Likes

already tried that but still not working out

I just checked your gig. First of all you need to create more gigs. You have only one gig here. Create more related to your field.

Then you need to use Good Professional picture not with filers which you used. Its a market place you need to understand the difference between social media and marketplace.

And Don’t worry orders aatay hy. Alhamdulilah I’m receiving Orders.

1 Like

Hi.

You’re selling landing pages, yet a buyer can only view the top screen in your portfolio samples.

I would consider finding a way to showcase the entire page, down to the footer. Possibly the full page on the left of the preview image, a few close-ups on the right. So the potential buyer can see how you work with text, icons, pictures, etc.

3 Likes

Hahaha Eeeee Thankyou i was thinking to remove that picture of mine lmao but that was my fvt picture ugh dumb me lol

wow that’s something interesting i’m gonna do that. Thankyousomuch!

yeah I think @aliwpwebleader is right

1 Like

I agree. It also needs to be clear how the seller creates sales funnels or facilitates their creation because that is largely how landing pages convert. This will attract buyers better because results and value speak louder than design.

2 Likes