Why i'm not getting any orders after my 1st order?

wardiva

This has been asked hundreds of times. Please read the plethora of threads about this. I found these with a simple search and so can you. https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=how%20to%20get%20more%20orders%20order%3Alatest

Your gig has literally thousands of competitors on Fiverr, which you also should have researched. So why would someone hire you over someone else?

Your gig just states the tasks you do and doesn’t convey your value or how you compare to your competition. You provide no compelling evidence, just adjectives like “extraordinary.” This is self-bias and it won’t help you get sales. Evidence of value helps you get sales.

This has been asked hundreds of times. Please read the plethora of threads about this. I found these with a simple search and so can you. https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=how%20to%20get%20more%20orders%20order%3Alatest

Your gig has literally thousands of competitors on Fiverr, which you also should have researched. So why would someone hire you over someone else?

Your gig just states the tasks you do and doesn’t convey your value or how you compare to your competition. You provide no compelling evidence, just adjectives like “extraordinary.” This is self-bias and it won’t help you get sales. Evidence of value helps you get sales.

you are right but i just don’t understand what should i really need to do now…

already tried that but still not working out

I just checked your gig. First of all you need to create more gigs. You have only one gig here. Create more related to your field.

Then you need to use Good Professional picture not with filers which you used. Its a market place you need to understand the difference between social media and marketplace.

And Don’t worry orders aatay hy. Alhamdulilah I’m receiving Orders.

Hi.

You’re selling landing pages, yet a buyer can only view the top screen in your portfolio samples.

I would consider finding a way to showcase the entire page, down to the footer. Possibly the full page on the left of the preview image, a few close-ups on the right. So the potential buyer can see how you work with text, icons, pictures, etc.

I just checked your gig. First of all you need to create more gigs. You have only one gig here. Create more related to your field.

Then you need to use Good Professional picture not with filers which you used. Its a market place you need to understand the difference between social media and marketplace.

Hahaha Eeeee Thankyou i was thinking to remove that picture of mine lmao but that was my fvt picture ugh dumb me lol

Hi.

You’re selling landing pages, yet a buyer can only view the top screen in your portfolio samples.

I would consider finding a way to showcase the entire page, down to the footer. Possibly the full page on the left of the preview image, a few close-ups on the right. So the potential buyer can see how you work with text, icons, pictures, etc.

wow that’s something interesting i’m gonna do that. Thankyousomuch!

yeah I think @aliwpwebleader is right

Hi.

I agree. It also needs to be clear how the seller creates sales funnels or facilitates their creation because that is largely how landing pages convert. This will attract buyers better because results and value speak louder than design.

I agree. It also needs to be clear how the seller creates sales funnels or facilitates their creation because that is largely how landing pages convert. This will attract buyers better because results and value speak louder than design.

I find that a lot of new sellers ignore the presentation aspect of the gig.

Sometimes you can see it’s something gorgeous that has a lot of potential but it’s stretched, and blurry, and has a cute girl picture on the side for no reason. And then the gig description is full of vague statements and big words that don’t mean anything.

I’m not saying that good presentation is 100% guarantee of success but it matters a lot. It gives an impression that you know what you’re doing and take pride in your work (which is attractive).

I find that a lot of new sellers ignore the presentation aspect of the gig.

Sometimes you can see it’s something gorgeous that has a lot of potential but it’s stretched, and blurry, and has a cute girl picture on the side for no reason. And then the gig description is full of vague statements and big words that don’t mean anything.

I’m not saying that good presentation is 100% guarantee of success but it matters a lot. It gives an impression that you know what you’re doing and take pride in your work (which is attractive).

Totally. Impressions matter. People can tell if you understand messaging and value. They can also tell if you don’t.

I didn’t mean that design isn’t important, but that even if it is great, you won’t necessarily engage, unless you can show value and results.

• 2 months later...

Archived