Why I'm not getting any orders and Buyer Request

saifurpro

I am a new seller in Fiverr. I have spent here about 1 month with 24 hours time. I get 10 Buyer Request someday but not get per day. But I cannot get any order. What is the main reason and what have to do me for getting the order?

Hi saifurpro!

For new buyers, getting an order seems tiring for few weeks and even for some months. Its totally depends on the niche of your gig, sometimes it is in demand and sometimes it is not. So, patience is the first key.

Secondly, would recommend some tips.

• Promote your gigs off to Fiverr e.g. social apps and media, groups with the higher audience with same interest etc.

• re-check your tags of gigs, sometimes the tags we put in gigs are irrelevant and does not bring traffic.

• Check your grammar and sentence structure in your gig descriptions, Sometimes it is the only problem in the gig, which pops-up buyers to not proceed further.

• Increase the number of gigs, sometimes it works wonders.

• Last but not the least is, ping in buyer requests section as much as you can. Send them portfolios of your work and win the argument by writing a top-notch proposal in gig reply.

For further gig improvement, Read this gig improvement tips.

Hope it is helping.

regards

madeeha

Hi saifurpro!

For new buyers, getting an order seems tiring for few weeks and even for some months. Its totally depends on the niche of your gig, sometimes it is in demand and sometimes it is not. So, patience is the first key.

• Promote your gigs off to Fiverr e.g. social apps and media, groups with the higher audience with same interest etc.

• re-check your tags of gigs, sometimes the tags we put in gigs are irrelevant and does not bring traffic.

• Check your grammar and sentence structure in your gig descriptions, Sometimes it is the only problem in the gig, which pops-up buyers to not proceed further.

• Last but not the least is, ping in buyer requests section as much as you can. Send them portfolios of your work and win the argument by writing a top-notch proposal in gig reply.

Hope it is helping.

regards

madeeha

gards

madeeha

You are very helpful… thanks a lot… really an awesome you are!! thanks again ❤️

Hi saifurpro!

Hope it is helping.

regards

madeeha

Thanks for helpful tips 🙂

Archived