Why I'm not getting my first order?

amani76

Guest skyj026

Try to get work from buyer request tab. You get 10 requests each day. Use them all every day. You will surely get your first order and much more.

I got my initial 10-15 orders from buyer request.

Hope that helps.

-Umair

buyer request tab

HI umair_673 How does the buyer request tab works? Please explain!

Thanks

send a request.

This is NOT how it works. He has to look if somebody has posted a request and then send them an offer.

This is what I meant. You get 10 offers daily. There are always a lot of requests in “buyer request” tab. If he uses all 10 of his requests, he will surely land 1-2 jobs.

Well, this is what I did to get the initial 10-15 orders. After that, I got a lot of traffic and didn’t need to go to buyer request.

Regards,

Umair

Guest skyj026

This is what I meant. You get 10 offers daily. There are always a lot of requests in “buyer request” tab. If he uses all 10 of his requests, he will surely land 1-2 jobs.

Well, this is what I did to get the initial 10-15 orders. After that, I got a lot of traffic and didn’t need to go to buyer request.

Regards,

Umair

Thanks you guys for all the advice. I will enforce what I’ve learned here and see what I come up with.

Guest wppaulxy

Regards,

Umair

Thanks for the tip. I will continue to use buyers request until I get orders

Archived