Fiverr Forum

Why i'm not getting order?

I got lots views and clicks . How many views can get me a order .? anyone help me .

Welcome to Fiverr. Your gigs all have the same video with slight variations which may look uninteresting to some buyers. Also in the video the word “guarantee” is misspelt as “guarranty” so you need to change this.
Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Here is pro tip for you :slight_smile:

• Use some internet marketing in fiverr , You are following rules and regulation but what about gig content management and English spellings?
  • Use good English writing ( Fiverr is international market so you need to consider every single contries people. Everyone know English… so you need to write good English )
  • Don’t speak your self what you are , let’s speak customer what you actually are via completing gig order and getting 5 star honest rating from customer :smiley: )
  • Don’t jump straight into mastery , Just prove it by showing work completion.
  • Believe in your talent and do what you actually you can …

If you following all points one day you will definitely be actual master in fiverr :sunny:

Respectful Kind Regards :slight_smile:

I’m willing to give you a chance. It must be hard to establish yourself with so much competition. Can you please send me some samples of your work?

Thank you brother for your kind help . :blush: