Why I'm not getting order!

rishaat

Hello friends,
I have complete 9 order in 1 year.
I need help for how to improve my gig and get more order. I’m always active in fiverr and send many many buyer request but not get order.
I’m providing mailchimp responsive editable template and responsive HTML template.
So guys please help me how to improve me !!!

Thanks

Just a little tip. Suggest you do not address others as friend, dear, buddy, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Definitely not to be used when replying to Buyer Requests!

Thank you very much for your great information!

I start to write as a send buyer request something like that !

Hi friend,sir,madam,brother, etc. I think that’s why i not success in buyer request, I’m already send 133 buyer request and only have 4-5 buyer response !

Thank you very much for your great information!

I start to write as a send buyer request something like that !

Hi friend,sir,madam,brother, etc. I think that’s why i not success in buyer request, I’m already send 133 buyer request and only have 4-5 buyer response !

I think that’s why i not success in buyer request,

Just say Hi or Hello.

Good luck! 🙂

Hello friends,

I have complete 9 order in 1 year.

I need help for how to improve my gig and get more order. I’m always active in fiverr and send many many buyer request but not get order.

I’m providing mailchimp responsive editable template and responsive HTML template.

So guys please help me how to improve me !!!

Thanks

Perhaps there aren’t enough people who need this service.

Have you studied your potential customers? Have you researched their needs? Or are you just offering a service, with no market research, and expecting hundreds of sales to drop in your lap?

If you want customers, go learn about those customers, and find ways to provide the services that they need. That’s how business works.

Perhaps there aren’t enough people who need this service.

Have you studied your potential customers? Have you researched their needs? Or are you just offering a service, with no market research, and expecting hundreds of sales to drop in your lap?

If you want customers, go learn about those customers, and find ways to provide the services that they need. That’s how business works.

Thank you for your great idea !

Archived