The first 3 days of opening the gig are 6 thousand impressions but for the last 3 days, I have not had one click and impression bar. All your gigs are active. I do marketing every day. Please tell me why impressions are not increasing.
Everyone has the same problem brothe------
Don’t worry it’s a fiverr bug…
thanks for your information
This thread is for keeping a list of known bugs that are currently affecting the site, so those can easily be seen and it may help prevent many threads about the issues being created. This post can be edited to keep the list up to date.
Current Fiverr Bugs
- Gig views and impressions on the Gigs page have not been updated on or after 22nd October 2019.
- Trying to open File Attachments can give a 404 error.
- The Fiverr Skills test using Chrome version 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit) can incorrectly say a user has closed their browser window, despite them staying within the test window while running the test causing the test to give a score of 0.
Site Features that don’t seem to work as expected but may not be bugs
- Searching with the Fiverr search using multiple words in quotes returns an “or” search instead of an “and” search. ie. it doesn’t only return results which contain both words that are within the quotes.
- The level help specifies a limit to the number of active gigs per level, but the system does not (at least for some levels) allow new gigs to be created after pausing gigs so that there are less active+draft gigs than the level help specifies.
You can post in the thread to update the list if it is a currently active bug/issue so that someone can update the list
Could not fix bug for 2 days:grimacing:
They’re supposed to be working on it…
Thanks bro. i faced same problem
Got fixed today.let me know about yours
Now this problem is solve