Why impressions suddenly decrease?

umair122

This probably happened because your gig was taken out of the search results for review. Fiverr reviews all changes made to gigs, and while they are reviewing those changes, your gig will not be searchable. If you made changes, and immediately afterward, your on-site impressions dropped, this “out-for-review” issue is likely the cause.

Your gig will not be gaining impressions while it is under review.

• Like 10

If you make any change to the gig you will see ranked getting changed for your gig! I had almost 150+ impressions for 3-4 days but due to people placing order right away without discussing I had to increase price of my one package as people ordered and then asked for more things in less price. Even by changing price gig ranking got changed but had to do it as I had no option.

So not just updating tags, heading etc but anything your update in gig you see decrease in impressions.

• Like 5

This probably happened because your gig was taken out of the search results for review. Fiverr reviews all changes made to gigs, and while they are reviewing those changes, your gig will not be searchable. If you made changes, and immediately afterward, your on-site impressions dropped, this “out-for-review” issue is likely the cause.

Thanks jonbaas…

• Like 3

If you make any change to the gig you will see ranked getting changed for your gig! I had almost 150+ impressions for 3-4 days but due to people placing order right away without discussing I had to increase price of my one package as people ordered and then asked for more things in less price. Even by changing price gig ranking got changed but had to do it as I had no option.

So not just updating tags, heading etc but anything your update in gig you see decrease in impressions.

Thanks naikoosuhaib…

• Like 2

qqqqq.thumb.jpg.69df7189e52a316c74a69d04cae5892d.jpg
With me also same situation after last editing gig impressions suddenly dropped .what can i do before editing was good and i think my gigs aren’t appears in search
  • Like 2

With me also same situation after last editing gig impressions suddenly dropped .what can i do before editing was good and i think my gigs aren’t appears in search

Actually, based on your graphic, you impressions merely spiked on August 16, and then returned to normal. You have NOT experienced a massive sudden loss of impressions – for that to happen, you would have to have been high on impressions for a notable amount of time, and then declined. You merely had a one-day spike in visibility. You are, in fact, remaining relatively steady in terms of impressions (even if on the low end).

• Like 1

Actually, based on your graphic, you impressions merely spiked on August 16, and then returned to normal. You have NOT experienced a massive sudden loss of impressions – for that to happen, you would have to have been high on impressions for a notable amount of time, and then declined. You merely had a one-day spike in visibility. You are, in fact, remaining relatively steady in terms of impressions (even if on the low end).

Thanks for reply ! so how can i will improve again like before to get more business what is your suggestion the impressions more important to get orders ? or something else. Please help me .

Thanks

Sarah!

• Like 3

Hi Jonbaas !why this happen with majority of sellers i also facing same thing may be fiverr start some premium services for gigs ranking like before “Promoted gigs” what is your opinion?

awa.thumb.jpg.613e9afebb2e8cfa740e5b7401eedf58.jpg
  • Like 3

Hi Jonbaas !why this happen with majority of sellers i also facing same thing may be fiverr start some premium services for gigs ranking like before “Promoted gigs” what is your opinion?

Hi Jonbaas !why this happen with majority of sellers

What makes you think this is happening to “a majority of sellers”? What is your evidence of these claims? Just because something happens to you, and maybe even a handful of other sellers here on the forums, does not mean a majority of sellers are experiencing the same thing as you. Let’s not blow your experiences out of proportion.

• Like 2

August 16,

hi, i’m sure something happened in "August 16, 2018. see my best selling gig impressions…

1982644955_16aug.thumb.JPG.984728623c403076a6b7bfab3db322f6.JPG
  • Like 3

Hi Jonbaas !why this happen with majority of sellers

What makes you think this is happening to “a majority of sellers”? What is your evidence of these claims? Just because something happens to you, and maybe even a handful of other sellers here on the forums, does not mean a majority of sellers are experiencing the same thing as you. Let’s not blow your experiences out of proportion.

forums

Actually i was looking time to time on fiverr forums there are many peoples complaining about impressions after august 16 .That’s not mean i am imposing some thing by myself ,i’m sorry if i’m hurting somebody , Actually i was looking for help and your kind opinion on this topic .Thanks

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for reply ! so how can i will improve again like before to get more business what is your suggestion the impressions more important to get orders ? or something else. Please help me .

Thanks

Sarah!

Hi,saraonline , i am also suffer with gig impression dis-crease for gig edit. Now what can i do for improve. let me suggestion pl. Thanks

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My gig impressions started decreasing since four days ago, I made no changes to my gig and I stay very much online (nothing less than 12hrs a day).

What could be the cause, and is there anyway out?

Edited by whizzylee
  • Like 3

On 9/5/2018 at 9:01 AM, jonbaas said:

Thanks bro...

• Like 3

On 9/10/2018 at 8:44 AM, jonbaas said:

Hello Sir I am also not geting orders . Please let me know if f any problem in my gig ? Thanks 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Whenever I update my gig,price or gallery, my gig impression always goes down. In April, i I had canceled an order because of bad buyer behaviour, since then I am not getting any order or clicks. Then I tried to add more gigs  and updated my gig gallery, after that my gig impression is continuously going down. I had updated my existing gig because I thought that maybe am not getting any click due to my bad work, so I made new 3D models and updated my gig gallery and lowered my price. But still the same thing, low impressions, 0 clicks I also updated my gig tags by copying it from other sellers .

please suggest what I could be doing wrong.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...