Why is delivery time bugged

I have a transcription gig and client requested twice the first package, which is 2x30 minutes transcription. But the problem is I need two days to finish work, but the timer shows that I have only one day. Why is this happening? Why can clients do that instead of buying the medim package?

If the package has a 2 day delivery the timer should show approx 2 days but it will probably quickly say “1 day 23 hours,” etc.

Also you could ask CS to change how it works to re: buyers selecting multiple quantities of the gig. You could also change the delivery time on the basic gig to a higher figure to allow for multiple orders in the queue if you need to, or limit the orders in the queue for that gig in the “gigs” page.

Nope, it says less than 12 hours left. Also the client ordered hour and a half audio and that is in the third package but I’m being paid like it’s the second package. I canceled the gig because there is no way I could finish on time.

Maybe like I said, report it to CS if the system isn’t working as you think it should, and maybe they’ll change it/pass it on to their developers.

edit: Also I have noticed the countdown timer on the gig page giving incorrect figures after a while sometimes and refreshing the page normally fixes it. The timer shown on the dashboard seems a lot more reliable than the one on the order page.

Archived