Why is Fiverr not protectiing us from this?

wingmanimd

Hello,

As you guys may already know we (fiverr sellers) can not decline an order so if someone orders without contacting you ahead and the order contains something that you do not do, the seller becomes unresponsive, the seller is higly demanding, etc. you have to do the gig and work extra just to not get negative feedback. To day I just got a canceled order from someone that ordered one of my gigs (without contacting me offcourse) requesting “logo”. You can see the whole discution in the attached image. Then after a lot of time he canceled the order without even letting me know.

Why we can not decline a order or at least give as a option to not accept orders unless we are messaged first.

What is your opinion about this issue?

Kind Regards,

Marius Iorga

when this happens to me, i deliver a empty image telling the buyer that im delivering this temporarily, when he send me the logo or info i deliver the real image, that way the order is delivered and days or months after when he send the info, i deliver and no problem

I’m legitimately worried about the literacy rate on Fiverr. I don’t know how many times I directly and clearly answer a question, just to have the buyer immediately ask the exact same question. How many times can I say the same thing before they understand me?

Archived