Fiverr Community Forum

Why is my account not yet promoted to top rated seller?

Hello,
I have worked hard to achieve the requirements.
But why is my account not yet promoted even though all the requirements have been met?
Everyone can give me advice.
Thank you guys.

10 Likes

Maybe it be that your account was qualified after the evaluation period was over…hope for the best…maybe next time…plus it is an manual process so they will verify it then promote you

3 Likes

TRS level chosen from manual process. Please review the below link. https://www.fiverr.com/levels

5 Likes

thank you. my account reach requirements before 15 jun.

1 Like

Because it’s a manual process and not everyone who fulfil the requirements will be promoted to TRS. You might be promoted next month or you might never be promoted to TRS

4 Likes

I have read, I see, Thank you.

Hope you receive TRS badge soon…

2 Likes

I was a TRS for 5 years and lost it because I had to cancel multiple orders due to surgery. Honestly, aside from a faster withdrawal time, you won’t see that much of a difference in sales if you’re an established seller already.

4 Likes

Can anybody tell me what is trs badge

1 Like

It’s Top Rated Seller.

Hi dear, I also reached like you and waiting for the TRS badge. Unfortunately its disappointing. May be due to the pandemic, it might take much more time to review our profile. Let’s wait with hope.

I contacted CS yesterday, but still i didn’t even get the alert mail as well.

Welcome

If you type “why can’t get TRS” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which you may find interesting.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You’ve missed the key word which is ‘nominated’.

Being a TRS is not an automatic entitlement.

2 Likes

1 Like

Every month on a fixed date fiverr evaluate every profile. May be after that time you can see your updated profile.

1 Like