Why is my Delivery Rate Going Down?

aninditarhine

I was really sick for a week and ended up delaying most of my deliveries. This happened almost a month back and caused my delivery rate to fall from 90% to less than 60%. I am now submitting all my orders on time and was seeing improvement with the delivery rate as it neared almost 70%. However, despite having fulfilled all my orders on time and gotten 5* ratings on most of them, my delivery rate has gone back down to 64% when it was last at around 68%.

I am really confused as well as concerned with my delivery rates falling down so much. I completed all my requirements to get to Level One but this delivery rate predicament has caused all my orders to fall and me to wait on for longer to get my badge. How do I improve this situation? I’m quite desperate now.

Guest badhon290

The Order Completion formula is the number of cancellations subtracted from 100% over the seller’s orders from the last 60 days.

Something similar happened to me a couple of months ago. It seemed that my response rate bounced around more than it should have once I returned and caught up with everything. I’m 60 days past the issue now, and everything has recovered. I don’t track these things precisely, so I’m not sure if it coincided specifically with what it should have. I just waited and made sure to answer everything quickly. It will come back up for you, too, in another month or so.

Archived