Can someone offer an opinion on this? I type my gig niche in the search bar, and my gig is almost the last one on the page.
- I am a Level Two Seller and I’ve been a member since 2012.
- I have over 300 orders on this particular gig.
- I maintain a high satisfaction rating (if you scroll my reviews you’ll see mostly 5.0 stars)
- I have a video in my gig description.
- In all of my past orders I’ve completed them on time 100%.
There are gigs above mine with very low ratings (3.2 stars) and some gigs with zero orders at all.
I thought that these things would propel you to the top of the search. That’s what I’ve heard. I am in a rare niche on Fiverr, but I am one of the highest quality providers in this niche. Can someone give me some insight why I wouldn’t be at the top of searches? I’ve proven myself time and time again.