Why Is My Gig At The Bottom Of The Page?

goldfngz

Can someone offer an opinion on this? I type my gig niche in the search bar, and my gig is almost the last one on the page.

• I am a Level Two Seller and I’ve been a member since 2012.
  • I have over 300 orders on this particular gig.
  • I maintain a high satisfaction rating (if you scroll my reviews you’ll see mostly 5.0 stars)
  • I have a video in my gig description.
  • In all of my past orders I’ve completed them on time 100%.

There are gigs above mine with very low ratings (3.2 stars) and some gigs with zero orders at all.

I thought that these things would propel you to the top of the search. That’s what I’ve heard. I am in a rare niche on Fiverr, but I am one of the highest quality providers in this niche. Can someone give me some insight why I wouldn’t be at the top of searches? I’ve proven myself time and time again.

If there’s only about 1 page depending on the gig and the buyers find your gig it probably doesn’t really matter that much where on page 1 your gig shows. Though you could check your gig’s SEO and maybe check that the best tags are used and you could try using 5 of them. It could be they promote new sellers more.

You should probably also removed the level badge from your gig image/video as I don’t think they’re allowed in them now. You could also make sure your gig image is in the optimal aspect ratio for display on the search engine (around 1.6:1) - though really I don’t see why it isn’t showing the frame from the video in the search instead of the image as it normally does that if a gig has a video.

If there’s only about 1 page depending on the gig and the buyers find your gig it probably doesn’t really matter that much where on page 1 your gig shows. Though you could check your gig’s SEO and maybe check that the best tags are used and you could try using 5 of them. It could be they promote new sellers more.

You should probably also removed the level badge from your gig image/video as I don’t think they’re allowed in them now. You could also make sure your gig image is in the optimal aspect ratio for display on the search engine (around 1.6:1) - though really I don’t see why it isn’t showing the frame from the video in the search instead of the image as it normally does that if a gig has a video.

Thank you for your input. I do have a level badge in my image and I didn’t even know that was a problem. I’ll check this out and see if that makes a difference.

Thank you for your input. I do have a level badge in my image and I didn’t even know that was a problem. I’ll check this out and see if that makes a difference.

Thank you for your input. I do have a level badge in my image and I didn’t even know that was a problem. I’ll check this out and see if that makes a difference

The difference will be you won’t get warned or your gig taken down by Fiverr if you remove the badge from your image/video

Thank you for your input. I do have a level badge in my image and I didn’t even know that was a problem. I’ll check this out and see if that makes a difference

The difference will be you won’t get warned or your gig taken down by Fiverr if you remove the badge from your image/video

No, I haven’t received any type of warning at all. I really did not know this was a problem. I’ve had this same image up for like 3 or 4 years. Thank you for your input maitasun.

I am also facing same issue since 23 April.

How long you are facing this issue?

It just started couple weeks ago. The funny thing is that this same picture was at the top at one time for a couple of years. Thank you for your input.

I am also facing same issue since 23 April.

How long you are facing this issue?

It happens all the time for someone. Every month we see people coming to the forum asking when “it” started.

So it only proves that algorithm works as it supposed to looking at this patterns. Wether you like it or not.

It happens all the time for someone. Every month we see people coming to the forum asking when “it” started.

So it only proves that algorithm works as it supposed to looking at this patterns. Wether you like it or not.

Thank you for your response mariashtelle. I’m getting this changed as soon as possible.

Did you received any warning from Fiverr on your account?

No, I didn’t get any warnings. Instead, I contacted admin and asked them to review my gig pictures. They did and told me what changes I could make. I should have this taken care of in a couple days. Thank you for responding simiseo.

No, I didn’t get any warnings. Instead, I contacted admin and asked them to review my gig pictures. They did and told me what changes I could make. I should have this taken care of in a couple days. Thank you for responding simiseo.

My gigs are also on last page don’t know why If you find solution back to me

if am not mistaking, i belief gigs are sometimes rank on first page because the might have had lots of views recently or?

maybe thats the reason.

I’m not 100% sure, but my gig is at the bottom. I have over 300 orders and some of the gigs have 0 orders, but are higher than my gig.

I’m not 100% sure, but my gig is at the bottom. I have over 300 orders and some of the gigs have 0 orders, but are higher than my gig.

Same here and I have 490 reviews and 00 orders ahead of my gig.

Did you contact with Fiverr CS?

Your whole post is based on the assumption that your activity and status is what determines your ranking. If you do some research, you’ll see that there are so many other factors.

Don’t assume that just because you perform well, you’ll rank high or won’t rank low.

Badges

Don’t put Fiverr badges or rewards on your profile or Gig image.

I’m still new to somethings In fiverr

Pls what does the statement fiverr badges or reward means

I’m still new to somethings In fiverr

Pls what does the statement fiverr badges or reward means

The statement “Don’t put Fiverr badges or rewards on your profile or Gig image” means (as shown in the link/video) that you shouldn’t put your Fiverr level badge (or write your seller level in text) or your Fiverr star rating in a gig image or your profile image (I’m not sure if it means you can’t also state that in text too on your profile).

Basically because the Fiverr level or star rating can change in a day and if the image (or gig video) was still showing the badge or star rating you no longer had (or never had) it would be misleading to potential buyers.

Archived