Fiverr Community Forum

Why is my Gig Banned?

I setup a a new gig on writing content for medical / health related articles and now I have my account put under review.

Please someone explain me how to get my account back to normal.

Regards,
Fawad

1 Like

essays, academic writing is not allowed.

1 Like

But when theres a demand on writing for the new virus, why not allow it on fiverr? just asking

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why. Unfortunately, once your Gig has been denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why, we advise that you review our Terms of Service for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

The above is from here: https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards

4 Likes