Why is my gig in review after I edited it?

seaum24

Hey, so I have about 6 6 reviews on my lead generation gig but still, it was on the third page of Fiverr search, even though many peoples gig that had one or two reviews were on the first page. So, I decided to edit my gig and see if I can improve its place on the search. So I just used the Upgrade SEO option and wrote “b2b lead generation” on there and then saved it. I did not check that day if the gig was on the searches or anything because I knew that it was going to take about 24 hours. But when I checked it the next day, it was nowhere to be found in the searches. I went to the help and support option and support option and used the “Submit a request” option to see if my gig was active or not. It was not. They said that “Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out”, so I sent a message to support about my problems, all I got was an autoreply and now I’m feeling very disappointed on myself. Do you guys know what I should do? Or how much time does it take for Fiverr to take action on reviews like this?

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs

If you’ve already submitted a ticket, then you’ll just need to be patient. Fiverr is very behind at this time.

What you’ve described is exactly why you should edit as little as possible, though still as much as needed. When you can, make a list of changes you want to make and only edit when you have several changes to make, so that you can do them all at once.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs

If you’ve already submitted a ticket, then you’ll just need to be patient. Fiverr is very behind at this time.

What you’ve described is exactly why you should edit as little as possible, though still as much as needed. When you can, make a list of changes you want to make and only edit when you have several changes to make, so that you can do them all at once.

Hello there, I have edited my gig so I can get up on the search. How much time can it take for Fiverr to review my gig? do you any idea of the period?

Videos sometimes take much longer than the gig itself. I had one video in review for several months (though the rest of the gig was approved and searchable after about a week).

Thank you very much for this information. I will keep track and see how much time it takes for Fiverr to review my gig.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived