Why is my gigs impressions higher than views?

oloyedejamiu

Hi friends,

I noticed recently that am not getting orders just like before i got to level 2 and while brainstorming for what might be the likely problem, i checked my gigs and found out that their impressions are higher than gig views.

See the attached image below:

e.g this gig: https://www.fiverr.com/oloyedejamiu/fix-your-html-css-wordpress-php-bugs

Gig Impressions:

Firefox_Screenshot_2017-07-12T19-07-09_233Z.thumb.png.6175a1793f22e58d8a519555df300251.png

Gig Views:

Firefox_Screenshot_2017-07-12T19-07-16_274Z.thumb.png.acfdb21a9f28dfe110ff8730915e1245.png

Can someone help me analyse my gig and possibly suggest reasons the impressions are higher than gig views. Is it that my gig title or description is not enticing enough?

Your help is appreciated.

Regards,
Oloyede

Impressions mean how many times your gig has been shown on the Fiverr search page. When people click the Gig and see the full content it will be count on Clicks. When we search for something many results are shown to us, we usually click on few of them 🙂 So no further suggestion from me to improve your gig

Impressions mean how many times your gig has been shown on the Fiverr search page. When people click the Gig and see the full content it will be count on Clicks. When we search for something many results are shown to us, we usually click on few of them 🙂 So no further suggestion from me to improve your gig

Thanks for the compliment sir.

Yes, you said correct

Archived