Why is my post removed ? [CLOSED]

mrcableguy

I’ve just posted my wonders about a fiver user who is removing negative feedback completly, a few minutes later my post

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Fiverr you can't just trust posive reviews

Dear Fiver people, I'm trully shocked, I've bought some web traffic from a very promosing add from this person He didn't deliver what he promissed, in fact it was abominably bad. So I left a negative review. What happens, the person just...

is just offline ?

Is this how Fiverr handles his own negative feedback, just the same as a seller on fiverr ?

I really would like a response en a public discussion with other buyers. Please don’t remove this post again.

I’ve placed an order at a seller who deliverd a terrible job. His gig had 2 positve reviews, I left a negative review and the seller just deleted the gig.

To my surprise the review disappeared completely. It seems if you delete the gig the review also get’s removed from your profile. I always look at the profile reviews before I order but that is pointless as it seems now.

How can we as buyers judge a seller and know if he or she is realible ? Since they are able to remove their own negative feedbacks all together.

You called out a seller which is against Fiverr rules. Your post was offline pending review and is now back up. Please make sure to read the forum rules.

As for the review system. You may reach out to customer support for assistance.

Archived