Why is my timer clock starting before I get the client's required pre-work?

kickassmarketer

My delivery was marked late because the client didn’t get back to me with her clarification about what she really wanted (she paid for Basic, but it turns out she wanted Standard). We finally got things figured out, and I sent her the questions I need answered so I can create her Standard product. I still haven’t gotten her answers, but my countdown clock is already ticking.

Am I missing something? What can I do to give myself the full 48-hour turnaround the Gig specifies AND show an on-time delivery even though Fiverr has started the clock too soon?

Make order requirements mandatory so order doesn’t start until client fills them all in.

Think “RESPECT” and “I am talking to a child” kind of message. This is a sample of my custom offer: *Hello, As per our conversation, I am sending my offer that includes the preparation of 8 overlays as per the styles option listed in the GIG gallery description: Styles 1, 2, 3 flipped 3 with more space below, 5, 5 with rectangles in 8:9, 7 mirrored, and 8. So 8 animated overlays in total. The client will provide animated video to be used for overlays. Overlays will be set to be used with …

Archived