Fiverr Forum

Why is that? I need your help

Why is that?

Hi all, I recently created a service:

I will invite 5000 Friends To Like Your Facebook Page

I had good bookings and reviews, so my gig removed from fiverr after three days of work

and let me know …

We are sorry, but your Gig: ‘invite 5000 Friends To Like Your Facebook Page’ did not pass our content editors’ review.

This Gig was removed following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and / or violating their terms of use and / or misleading consumers and has been removed as per our Terms of Service.
As a member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.
For more information please read our Terms of Service

Please tell me friends that I have violated?
Why is that?

The Fiverr has a similar service, and sell well and are not removed …
Thank you!
I appreciate your time

Why did you send me a private message to my inbox asking for help?

Anyway, your gig violates Fiverr TOS and Facebook TOS. Do another gig. Fin.

Just you actively respond to the forum and I have written to you, thank you for the answer, and you can explain in more detail what I have violated?
It has exactly the same services from other buyers, and they are not deleted …

I received an inbox plea for help from inverty about this gig as well. But, I cannot, and will not help another Fiverr user break the rules. Fiverr is removing gigs that sell social medial likes, because, as the message inverty received clearly states:

This Gig was removed following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and / or violating their terms of use and / or misleading consumers and has been removed as per our Terms of Service. As a member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings."

That is your answer, inverty. Do not infringe upon intellectual property rights, or violate the terms of use for another website. Gigs that do this, will be removed, or blocked from the Fiverr search engine.

See @jonbaas. And don’t spam people’s inboxes for forum posts. It’s annoying…not to mention that inboxing too many people in this manner could lead to reports and your inbox being shut down for a period of time, which leads to reduced sales and… get the idea?

I also received an inbox message which is a violation in itself. Thanks to @jonbaas for his reply. All I have to add is a warning to @inverty: STOP sending inbox messages to people who didn’t contact you first. It is unprofessional and openly rude. Knowing that you did this to others has made me decide to click report on your inbox message. Don’t contact me again.

"…same services from other buyers, and they are not deleted …"
Do a search on “Facebook likes”. You will find hundreds. Then check out the Feedback on some of those Gigs. You will be lucky if you find any more than a couple of days old. Fiverr is taking them down as fast as they are created.

Sorry…

Sorry

Sorry, thanks for answer

Some are similar services for several months so far and they are not removed …

Thanks

Just because other people break the rules, is not a valid reason for you to do so as well. You will be far more successful on Fiverr if you offer legitimate services that do not break the TOS of other websites, and are services buyers are looking for (that you have the skills to complete).

Thanks for your answer