Fiverr Community Forum

Why is the buyers request section filled with sellers request instead?

They do not have an advantage, I was wondering who all the people were that were responding to those sellers who were posting in Buyer’s Request, so I did this: (You will laugh when you see what I discovered. :joy::rofl:)

2 Likes

These are the bad eggs in the system using fake profiles and location to lure customers. I strongly believe very soon Fiverr will weed them out. Please be different don’t be like them.

2 Likes

when someone posts a request it goes through Fiverr approval then why Fiverr approve those seller-promotional requests?

2 Likes

Thats the real question. why does Fiverr approve it?

1 Like

If those ‘seller promotion’ ‘buyers request’ are approved, that clearly means that Fiverr employees are not working effectively. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

@negiservice @wesleyfranklin If you go to the link I posted, and read it and the comments, there are several explanations of why Fiverr does nothing about it.

3 Likes

Alright, Let me check that out :open_mouth:

3 Likes

they are helpless - “don’t wanted to work on that” :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes,it’s very annoying…

The buyers don’t even view the Buyers Request page like you do as a seller. It is only the sellers who are supposed to bid for the jobs published there that view it. As for who are the people responding to their request? Yours sincerely I, is one of them. When I joined Fiverr a year ago, in one of the posts like this on the forum, someone suggested we should be bombarding those lost sheeps with sellers request. It feels so good doing that. Don’t bother about Fiverr fixing or allowing it, that won’t sell your gigs. Cheers!

Yes, when you send them a seller offer, it really confuses them! But I have better things to do with my time. They can waste their time sending each other requests. :crazy_face::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I think a lot of it is because of this:

5 Likes

you are damn right! Some of them might be using google translate:joy::rofl: you know?

1 Like

can u send me the link so I’d take a look please?

1 Like

It is posted near the top of this thread. :wink:

1 Like

Ok. Let me take a look. Thank you.

Same old story. :anchor:

2 Likes

There are 3 reasons I guess:

1. Grammar: when the title is “Buyer Requests”, some people might understand it “Request buyers to buy from you”.
  2. Monkey follow monkey: If a seller sees other sellers posting here asking for people to buy their job, they get tempted to do the same. Add that to language misunderstanding, and everything will seem logical from their point of view.
  3. Inexperience and desperation, new sellers who don’t know how the system really works will do anything they think can help them regardless if it works or not.

I hope no one gets offended by “Monkey follow monkey”

2 Likes

2021 Update: 2020 is about to end and this problem still exists. If anybody has any idea why Fiverr team is not interested in solving this problem that is essentially giving this platform a spamy reputation. Please share with me. I can’t think of any way this is helpful to the community of either buyers or sellers.

You are absolutely right.