Why is the payment being delayed?

Is it usual that sellers receive payment after 3 weeks of successful gig completion? Because i completed a gig on feb 7 2013. But the amount is not available for withdrawal into paypal until 21 feb. Is this the method followed by fiverr or am i facing a problem?

I would like to get clarified on this issue ASAP.

Its just right. It takes 14-17 days.

hey there your payment should clear 14 days after the gig was marked as complete by the buyer, if it seems to be taking longer than 14 to 17 days get in touch with the customer support team

Reply to @designhero: Thank you for the info. I am going to wait for the payment then :slight_smile:

Reply to @ozzieuk: Thank you for replying. I will wait till 14 days as you and other user suggested. Then try to take help from customer support. :slight_smile:

It takes 14 days after the gig is marked COMPLETED for payments to clear. If the buyer does not mark as COMPLETED, then you have to wait an additional 3 days for the system to mark it as AUTO COMPLETED. So there is your 14-17 days.

Reply to @pjoee123: No problem do let us know if you get things resolved

Reply to @beatcraigslist: Ok cool…Thanks for responding to the question :slight_smile: