Why is This ? Can't Contact Buyer?

alex_logos

Seller or buyer??? Your statement is quite confusing.
Anywaay, that person must have been marked as spam by Fiverr that’s why you can’t contact him directly anymore…

How can this order be automatically completed if you haven’t delivered??? Or is this a modification to what he ordered??

Just try contacting --> Customer Support and I think you’ll have a much clearer answer. 🙂

He is buyer and this is not Order Page.
This is Message Page.

I delivered his work and its automatically completed in 3 days. then I sent him a message about it.
Then he Request Some modification of his work [not through the Order Just in Message]

Then I tried to send a reply and I can send it.
the message shows “can’t contact him at this time”

It never Happen to me 😦

Reply to @alex_logos: It’s hard to tell exactly what happened since you blacked out the messages themselves. It’s good that you blacked out the name of the buyer, but the messages may reveal more. [Edit to say that @theratypist noted that the buyer name is visible in the image. that makes the image disallowed as-is. It will be removed and you may only re-post it without the buyer name showing.]

Typically if you cannot contact someone it is one of two things. Either the buyer reported you for spam, or the buyer has done something against Fiverr rules and has been restricted by Fiverr. If the order is complete you may be able to just move on but it really depends on what actually happened.

Reply to @fonthaunt: Actually he didn’t black out the name of the buyer. It’s right there. I tried “starting a conversation” with the buyer and a Fiverr notification popped up saying the user can’t be contacted directly. I think he’s been marked as spam in general by Fiverr staff.

@alex_logos Hey by the way, you mentioned “seller” in your post so I suggest you change it to buyer so next readers might not be confused. 😃

Reply to @theratypist: You are right, thanks for catching the buyer name. I appreciate the info!

Edit to add: It may not mean the buyer was blocked. Sellers cannot contact buyers directly unless the buyer either messages the seller first or places an order. The buyer might still be blocked but that method won’t work if the buyer has never also been a seller.

Reply to @alex_logos:

fonthaunt said: It's hard to tell exactly what happened since you blacked out the messages themselves.
fonthaunt said: Typically if you cannot contact someone it is one of two things. Either the buyer reported you for spam, or the buyer has done something against Fiverr rules and has been restricted by Fiverr. If the order is complete you may be able to just move on but it really depends on what actually happened.

Archived