Why is this order request declined?

jeroenla

Why, oh why, is this order request declined? I’ve tried it three different ways, but I keep getting the same “no”, with a rather useless mail accompanying it.
First, here’s the request:

I need help fixing a wordpress problem. The wordpress site has been installed using Softaculous and has worked fine for a while now. However, starting today, I am unable to place any posts. The new-post editor in the backend simply isn’t working. I cannot even select it. So… I need someone to fix this bug for me.
Delivery Time - 24 hours
Budget - €4.73

So, I get this mail:

Hi jeroenla,
Unfortunately, your Gig request “I need help fixing a wordpress…” did not pass our review due to one (or more) of the following reasons:
• It was misleading/unclear
• It contains contact information (i.e. s***e, email, phone #), or your site/social media url
• It contains payment information
• It contains a request for services that are not allowed on Fiverr (i.e. Bitcoin services, paid Wordpress themes, licensed software, etc.)
• You submitted your request to multiple categories. You should select the most suitable category and subcategory, and then submit only one request
Repeating these violations can result in your account being restricted.
For more information, please read our Terms of Service.

How is my gig violating the policies? Why is there no way whatsoever to find out what it is they are expecting from me? I mean, I tell EXACTLY what I want (have my editor in Wordpress fixed), I have not included contact or payment info, and the request matches the categorie “Wordpress --> Bugfixes”.

So seriously, why is this one not being accepted?
I’ve tried it three times, each time with different wording and more information, but what? Surely, a WP professional (or even a well-versed amateur) could fix this…?

Why, oh why, is this order request declined? I’ve tried it three different ways, but I keep getting the same “no”, with a rather useless mail accompanying it.

First, here’s the request:

I need help fixing a wordpress problem. The wordpress site has been installed using Softaculous and has worked fine for a while now. However, starting today, I am unable to place any posts. The new-post editor in the backend simply isn’t working. I cannot even select it. So… I need someone to fix this bug for me.

Delivery Time - 24 hours

Budget - €4.73

So, I get this mail:

Hi jeroenla,

Unfortunately, your Gig request “I need help fixing a wordpress…” did not pass our review due to one (or more) of the following reasons:

• It was misleading/unclear

• It contains contact information (i.e. s***e, email, phone #), or your site/social media url

• It contains payment information

• It contains a request for services that are not allowed on Fiverr (i.e. Bitcoin services, paid Wordpress themes, licensed software, etc.)

• You submitted your request to multiple categories. You should select the most suitable category and subcategory, and then submit only one request

Repeating these violations can result in your account being restricted.

For more information, please read our Terms of Service.

How is my gig violating the policies? Why is there no way whatsoever to find out what it is they are expecting from me? I mean, I tell EXACTLY what I want (have my editor in Wordpress fixed), I have not included contact or payment info, and the request matches the categorie “Wordpress --> Bugfixes”.

So seriously, why is this one not being accepted?

I’ve tried it three times, each time with different wording and more information, but what? Surely, a WP professional (or even a well-versed amateur) could fix this…?

Try something like this:

I need a bug fix for my WordPress site using Softaculous. Please message me for further details.

Add cost and delivery time on via the available options.

Try something like this:

I need a bug fix for my WordPress site using Softaculous. Please message me for further details.

Add cost and delivery time on via the available options.

See if that works 🙂

I tried another, asking for a re-install of Wordpress through Softaculous. That too got rejected.

See if that works 🙂

I tried another, asking for a re-install of Wordpress through Softaculous. That too got rejected.

oh wait then.

Maybe its softaculous is the problem.

Just change it to “Specialized plugin” instead.

Did it work? If not, try this.

I need a Wordpress expert or developer to help fix a problem. The site has been installed using Softaculous and has worked fine for a while now. However, starting today, I am unable to place any posts. The new post editor in the backend simply is not working. I cannot even select it. This bug needs to be fixed.

If it worked, then disregard.
There is a bug that pops up occasionally that will not allow certain characters or symbols.

Did it work? If not, try this.

I need a Wordpress expert or developer to help fix a problem. The site has been installed using Softaculous and has worked fine for a while now. However, starting today, I am unable to place any posts. The new post editor in the backend simply is not working. I cannot even select it. This bug needs to be fixed.

If it worked, then disregard.

There is a bug that pops up occasionally that will not allow certain characters or symbols.

Both these got rejected too…

Migrate/clone wordpress site using dedicated tool

Delivery Time - 24 hours

Budget - €4.73

Backup, Cloning & Migration

Feb 20, 17 Fix a bug on my wordpress site which causes the visual editor to not work. Using a specialized environment for the install.

Delivery Time - 3 days

Budget - €4.73

Bug Fixes

Guest offlinehelpers

Both these got rejected too…

Migrate/clone wordpress site using dedicated tool

Delivery Time - 24 hours

Budget - €4.73

Backup, Cloning & Migration

Feb 20, 17 Fix a bug on my wordpress site which causes the visual editor to not work. Using a specialized environment for the install.

Delivery Time - 3 days

Budget - €4.73

Bug Fixes

It could just be a general bug with Buyers’ Requests.

Sellers can’t see as many requests as they usually can, which is probably the case if buyers (like your good self) are having their requests rejected.

Maybe give it a while and try it again? Good luck with it!

It could just be a general bug with Buyers’ Requests.

Sellers can’t see as many requests as they usually can, which is probably the case if buyers (like your good self) are having their requests rejected.

Maybe give it a while and try it again? Good luck with it!

Oh… well, yeah…that might be the case.

Archived