Fiverr Community Forum

Why it shows "Offline" when I'm online?

Even when I’m online on fiverr, sometimes the green icon/light doesn’t appear on the top right corner, instead it shows as I’m offline and my gigs are out of the search results too. It happens not all the time but most of the times. :cry:

Does anyone know how to fix this? :confused:

(Below is a screenshot of this)

Screenshot-(47)

Regards!
Sahan.

7 Likes

clear cache and data on your browser

5 Likes

thanks bro :hugs: :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve been having that issue too, need to clear my cache as well

4 Likes

This issue creates when you get online and then untouched for 3 to 4 minutes. Its an issue to the website

2 Likes

This probelm happends with me also when my ip address changed. so, when my ip address change to another ip. it shows me. I am in offline. and if you clear your browser cookies,catch and history. and if you log in again to your account. your problem will be solved

4 Likes

Thank you all. Problem fixed when I cleared the cache as many of you suggested. :grinning:

1 Like

Usually refreshing the browser page will fix the issue.

5 Likes

Well the problem with browser isnt so common as all the browsers are well developed now

This problem arises when you are not active on the website for like 5+min change settings , change your IP/ login to your fiverr from phone at the same time you are logged in from browsers

1 Like

thanks all for your answers :hugs:

1 Like

It may be a bug problem, try contacting support.

2 Likes

I usually do refresh the page, or open the app on my phone as well. so Not a major issue.

2 Likes

Yes it happens with me also sometimes

2 Likes

Thanks for all who replied. As @sayedussadat mentioned it is not recommended to use auto refreshing plugins, So I logged into my fiverr account from both Mobile & PC and cleared the cache as @introguru9 mentioned. So far it is okay and had no problem after that :smiley:

3 Likes

yes even there were some posts regarding this on this forum

so better be safe just go and refresh the site after 3-4 min
even on the app

I do it like this and when you change the network / device
[ switching from PC to mobile give a refresh again ]

2 Likes

thanks for the info :+1:

2 Likes

its not a joking place,

The person who made the post didnt get your joke so please…

2 Likes

Agreed. This is not a place for jokes and that joke will lead to banning of my account if I used auto refresh extensions :neutral_face:

I Try Clear Cache And Everything But Still Same Problem Anybody Help Me Please

Thanks for the good explanation and information