Why Its Happening In Buyers Request...?

ali_haider125

Hi,
We MrA Developers have been using fiverr for a long time and we have been observing that there were always 15 to 20 buyers requests available wether old or new but they were available and we made a good success. Now the buyer’s requests come rarely or have come down drastically in last 2 months. Is this happening to you guys also?
I know buyers request come according to the gigs created but i have not changed my gigs.
Why is this happening I am having a bad time since then, my orders have gone down a lot.
All of your suggestions about getting more orders, success tips are welcomed.
We are providing Web Development, Desktop Application Coding And Technical Related Services.
Regards
MrA Developers

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue.

This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

• 3 months later...

You can only send an offer based on the category your gig is on.

For example if you have two gigs, the 1st one is on graphic design category and the 2nd is on programing category, if a buyer sends a request and he/she chooses the programing category you cannot send offer with your graphic gig only the programing gig.

But if you have two gig in the programing category you can choose any of them and send offer to buyer.

Hope this makes sense to you.

Archived