Fiverr Community Forum

Why lose my Gig rank after first Order?

Hello everyone,
I’m a new seller with 10 days in Fiverr. I get the Order 4 days ago and delivered the work with five star review and the Buyer was more satisfied. But after the first Order i’m not getting any response from buyer and i lose my Gig rank. What’s wrong with me? And what to do now for more order?
I need your advise please.

You can see my Gig

1 Like

New sellers often get a boost in the ranking when they start out, but it’s temporary and rankings change all the time.

We’ve explained this and answered this same complaint in the forum literally hundreds of times. Please research before asking.

2 Likes

It takes time and effort to build a Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait! to continue building your business.

2 Likes

Hi humanissocial
New sellers often get a boost in the ranking when they start out, but it’s temporary and rankings change all the time.
Yes! I understand that. Then when i will get the origianlly good rank? And how much time to take Fiverr for this? Please explain this…

It doesn’t work that way and I’ve explained it too many times already.

An algorithm is a set of conditions that are programmed to perform certain actions. Most of these are out of your control and Fiverr isn’t going to reveal their algorithm because then people would manipulate it.

Fiverr isn’t manually moving gigs to different places. That’s not how it works and you don’t get rewarded simply for being here longer. Fiverr bases their algorithm on their business goals, not seller seniority.

1 Like

Okay i nderstand.
Thank you so much for your great advise.
Happy Fiverriinngg.

welcome to fiverr community

congeatulation

1 Like