1 Star Rating But Awesome Review Bug [SOLVED]

iamsachmusic

335926961_ScreenShot2020-12-15at6_59_57PM.png.85204143b5d3f7baf55d7db66f5c013c.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 6.59.57 PM908×662 40.8 KB

The customer is a super good customer and we have worked on so many orders in past.
It’s just a bug. The customer would never give me less than 5 stars ever and you can read the review too.

Any suggestions? I would raise a concern to Fiverr Support soon but I am looking for any suggestions.

Happened to me once. I posted about it here, you may want to read it.

This might have happened to some Sellers before. It’s never a good moment. Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance at the end. [screen_Unhappy]

Good luck!

Just read it, so you contacted CS and they removed it. Should I contact them too? Because I am 100% sure that it’s done by a mistake or an error by Fiverr side.

Just read it, so you contacted CS and they removed it. Should I contact them too? Because I am 100% sure that it’s done by a mistake or an error by Fiverr side.

I have to say I had nothing to lose at that very moment so I contacted CS asking them politely to check my case supported by screenshots of communication with buyer.

Yes, should I be in your situation, I would ask CS for help.

I have to say I had nothing to lose at that very moment so I contacted CS asking them politely to check my case supported by screenshots of communication with buyer.

Yes, should I be in your situation, I would ask CS for help.

Yeah I would do that too. I know the customer from a long time and i am sure she would tell me the same thing that she gave me 5 star and it was then an error that it changed to 1 star. I am also sure that she gave me a rating through mobile and mobile version have so many problems, including this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived