Fiverr Community Forum

Why most of the people are using girls pictures on their gigs?

I noticed so much That most of the people used girls pictures on their gigs to get Quick response and order. Why this happen so much?. Please clear my confusion.

5 Likes

yes. this is interesting. i also noticed. i seen a number of profiles with males names and girl picture.
also some asian name profiles with white american or european girls pics. i think they are fake people. i dont know is it right or wrong as per law.

6 Likes

And it won’t get them sales … New Sellers .... No Integrity .... No Success!

7 Likes

You’ve made an interesting observation. The simple answer in my opinion is that some people are fraudsters and stupid. They believe that by adding a picture of a pretty woman that they will get an order. Sad, sad, people.

7 Likes

Hi, I like your thoughts. Most of the boy added girls photo I dont know why they added.

3 Likes

Its so interesting topic. I dont know why people added girls photo.

2 Likes

may be they think buyers can attract to beautiful faces and give orders to them due to beautiful face

2 Likes

Hi @awgraphic Its so interesting topic I think. Why some boys added girls photo on their gig. Is it so effectable??

2 Likes

hahaha @tanveer1975 may be

2 Likes

Pictures of girls are full of attractions, which is probably why girls are given pictures may be

1 Like

Hi @english_voice Its so interesting. Is it really work?

2 Likes

thieir pics and gender should be cross verified from their identity cards. and bank records.
and fake people should be punished

2 Likes

@tanveer1975 right you are :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Maybe, just a matter of time!

Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity, create a Fiverr profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Fiverr reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

3 Likes

thanks
must be checked

2 Likes

Yes that fake and that’s very bad for us ( new sellers).

1 Like

i don know what is the policy. is it allowed or not.
if allowed that we cant do anything
but if not allowed that users should report them

3 Likes

To get more order because it’s our same gender natural weakness always attract towards the girls. Even you can see this all on other social media platforms.

1 Like

That’s allowed because fiver don’t know how are you what’s your real picture.

1 Like

then leave it.
we should concentrate on our work. do hard work to get orders

2 Likes