Why most of the people are using girls pictures on their gigs?

awgraphic

yes. this is interesting. i also noticed. i seen a number of profiles with males names and girl picture.

also some asian name profiles with white american or european girls pics. i think they are fake people. i dont know is it right or wrong as per law.

I think they are fake people

And it won’t get them sales … New Sellers .... No Integrity .... No Success!

You’ve made an interesting observation. The simple answer in my opinion is that some people are fraudsters and stupid. They believe that by adding a picture of a pretty woman that they will get an order. Sad, sad, people.

Hi, I like your thoughts. Most of the boy added girls photo I dont know why they added.

yes. this is interesting. i also noticed. i seen a number of profiles with males names and girl picture.

also some asian name profiles with white american or european girls pics. i think they are fake people. i dont know is it right or wrong as per law.

Its so interesting topic. I dont know why people added girls photo.

thieir pics and gender should be cross verified from their identity cards. and bank records.

and fake people should be punished

fake people should be punished

Maybe, just a matter of time!

Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Fiverr, misrepresent your identity, create a Fiverr profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc., while may be kept anonymous, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Fiverr reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).

The above is listed under Violations in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Yes that fake and that’s very bad for us ( new sellers).

Archived