Why my 2nd order is not coming?

raihan_46

When the pandemic hit the earth thousands of new sellers joined Fiverr. The simple truth is there are more than likely more sellers than buyers available to purchase the services.

Your gigs are in a niche that is heavily competitive. There are 35,312 other gigs for logo design. 92.434 of the sellers that offer logo design are new sellers.

With those odds, it is surprising you got one gig since you have been here only 1 month.

There are many people that may have told you making money on Fiverr is easy. It is not.

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

When the pandemic hit the earth thousands of new sellers joined Fiverr. The simple truth is there are more than likely more sellers than buyers available to purchase the services.

Your gigs are in a niche that is heavily competitive. There are 35,312 other gigs for logo design. 92.434 of the sellers that offer logo design are new sellers.

With those odds, it is surprising you got one gig since you have been here only 1 month.

There are many people that may have told you making money on Fiverr is easy. It is not.

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

thank you so much…

Archived