Why my account disable?

awais_akram44

Today, I updated my gig after two hours i get message your account is disable due to this reason (The image you are using to represent your Gig has been flagged by our team for not being original. Keep in mind that all images you deliver must be your original work and of the same standard & quality as the results you will be providing to your customers.)
Anyone have solution?
I need your help

Hi @awais_akram44,

Please contact Customer Support as soon as possible.
Just keep in mind one thing - You can’t use others artwork on your GIG image. If you have those artworks original copy then show to the Fiverr Customer Support. They will take some time and get back to you some times later. Don’t worry about that.

Here is the ticket https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

Regards,
Shib

Hi @awais_akram44,

Please contact Customer Support as soon as possible.

Just keep in mind one thing - You can’t use others artwork on your GIG image. If you have those artworks original copy then show to the Fiverr Customer Support. They will take some time and get back to you some times later. Don’t worry about that.

Here is the ticket https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center

Regards,

Shib

i contacted Customer Support now i received this message

1100657210_Screenshot(315).png.4a9db1e167dbb55abc667b76b0580219.png
Screenshot (315)623×523 15.1 KB
213591443_Screenshot(321).png.eb1e2f4d87b01c970f1c64a7f70b4c71.png
Screenshot (321)645×529 25.9 KB
886667564_Screenshot(332).png.aae315308045e588111e3b43e93bfe3b.png

its looks ! he is using Someone else or copied images into gig . as per TOS original image is much to represent gig

no, i am not use any other person images. i created images myself in powerpoint. i don’t no what happened to my account?

why disable my account. i am very sad due to this.

no, i am not use any other person images. i created images myself in powerpoint. i don’t what happened to my account?

why disable my account. i am very sad due to this.

no, i am not use any other person images. i created images myself in powerpoint.

And what do you mean by “I created the images myself in PowerPoint”? PowerPoint is not an image creation software program. Inserting someone else’s image into your presentation, does not make that image one of your own creation.

i don’t what happened to my account?

why disable my account.

Fiverr already told you what happened, and why.

Archived