Why my account is going down day by day

Hello everyone i am a level 2 seller on fiver working from an year but don’t know what happen it goes day by day please see and give me suggestions

favicon-32x32.png.5045b480f5183c9414dac578f94e4b66.png Fiverr.com
design-3d-logo-for-your-business-in-only-24-hours.jpg.c85e04d5626e8e0abc0f17af0e262c9b.jpg

Design_crown: I will create 3d logo for your business for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Design_crown will create 3d logo for your business. | Hey...!!!if you are looking for an eye catching modern colorful logo for your business , then you are at right place!I'll design a modern, creative | Fiverr

Zohaib, you are a L2 seller with orders in queues!
It is just fiverr rotating gigs to give everyone a chance.
Check out related posts on the forum, there are lots of sellers in a similar position.

All the best for your projects!

Zohaib, you are a L2 seller with orders in queues!

It is just fiverr rotating gigs to give everyone a chance.

Check out related posts on the forum, there are lots of sellers in a similar position.

All the best for your projects!

the order that shows in queues is a bug from fiverr i have no active orders and my gig was rotated 4 to5 months ago all other gigs came to first but only mine is left on the end

the order that shows in queues is a bug from fiverr i have no active orders and my gig was rotated 4 to5 months ago all other gigs came to first but only mine is left on the end

That’s awkward!

Check this thread: I'm a Top Rated Seller and my gigs are dying

Also, I would like to add Dr Vindaloo’s words of wisdom because it just keeps on going around in my head :woman_facepalming:t6:

1364214868_images(9).jpeg.0e4ba810148d7628e6a146542c481b95.jpeg
images (9)553×555 30.6 KB

It might be going down because of a couple of recent reviews that are showing at the top of the profile in the relevant sort. Maybe when they go further down the list orders will go higher again.

Try sending offers to buyer requests for more orders. Maybe change the 2nd skill in the skill list. Maybe having 2 gigs with the same title isn’t helping.

Archived