Why my avarage response time got changed from 1 hour to 3 hour?

ayesha570

If it changed later, maybe you responded to messages later. You could check your recent messages (those responded to in the last 60 days) and calculate the average response time to see if it’s about right.

maybe you responded to messages later

Yes, it might the reason. I missed responding to a client in 24hour.

Won’t it change in the future or the rest of the time it will remain 3hours?

Thank you.

maybe you responded to messages later

Yes, it might the reason. I missed responding to a client in 24hour.

Won’t it change in the future or the rest of the time it will remain 3hours?

Thank you.

Yes it will change in future. It will always (until they change the system) take into account just the last 60 days so if you respond faster in future it will show a faster response time (though it never shows a response time less than 1 hour even if you respond on average faster than that). I’m not sure what it does if it takes >24 hours to respond. It might just affect the response rate not the response time.

For stats it’s only the response rate that’s important (for levels etc. as well as the other stats shown on the dashboard & analytics page) and response time isn’t as important (though it helps to respond reasonably quickly).

Yes it will change in future. It will always (until they change the system) take into account just the last 60 days so if you respond faster in future it will show a faster response time (though it never shows a response time less than 1 hour even if you respond on average faster than that). I’m not sure what it does if it takes >24 hours to respond. It might just affect the response rate not the response time.

For stats it’s only the response rate that’s important (for levels etc. as well as the other stats shown on the dashboard & analytics page) and response time isn’t as important (though it helps to respond reasonably quickly).

if it takes >24 hours to respond. It might just affect the response rate not the response time.

Yes, that time my response rate got down. But average response time was the same. But after a long time suddenly it changed.

Archived