Why my best sell's gig has been denied?

Guest freelance24

Guest freelance24

Sometimes ago my best selling gig has been denied. Why it happened I don’t know. Fiverr send me a message
"We are sorry, but your Gig: ‘do 111 downloads promote your iOs,iPhone, iPad app,Book’ did not pass our content editors’ review."
I don’t broke the fiverr rule as my know.
But before the gig denied one man came to me and try to connect me? Is he Fiverr’s secret man
In before fiverr did it but I was new so that I don’t understand about the action and still not really clear about this activity ? Have any one about this experience?
Have any way to get back my that gig ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest freelance24

Not from Amazon, it was from Apple store. I have a another gig for Android store downloads service but it still alive. So why it happened. And today my same another gig denied. I just start it as well ( still have $55 order of that gig , that came few hours ago) but again fiverr do it after getting the order. It is very painful. Please help me. I want to keep such type of job because I see many good buyer want to take that service.

Guest freelance24

Message Say,
"Hi freelance24,

We are sorry, but your Gig: ‘do 111 downloads promote your iOs,iPhone, iPad app,Book’ did not pass our content editors’ review.

This Gig was removed following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use and/or misleading consumers and has been removed as per our Terms of Service.
As a member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.
For more information please read our Terms of Service"

But I don’t know is the apple store claim it to fiverr. If this store claim it so why Android store don’t claim?

Guest freelance24

Message Say,
"Hi freelance24,

We are sorry, but your Gig: ‘do 111 downloads promote your iOs,iPhone, iPad app,Book’ did not pass our content editors’ review.

This Gig was removed following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use and/or misleading consumers and has been removed as per our Terms of Service.
As a member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.
For more information please read our Terms of Service"

But I don’t know is the apple store claim it to fiverr. If this store claim it so why Android store don’t claim?
Please help @misscrystal

Guest freelance24

Right because I have known many survivor of it and they don’t get proper solution. We have a great popular FB group and in a second I get notification of fiverr problem and anythings. However I will contact CS

You can’t. Apple has already complained to Fiverr. That gig cannot stay. If you want to risk the Android one you can try, but when Android complains, that one will go too. Sometimes all payments are refunded to the buyer, so that’s a risk you are now aware of. Sorry, but once another company complains about a gig, it’s over for you on that gig type.

Archived