Why my Completed Order arte getting canceled?

marionaadames

Hello guys, I’m wondering if some of you have been in this situation.
I just woke up and realize I got ANOTHER completed order canceled by the buyer after 2 weeks. I already contacted Fiverr Team because of the 1st time, but it happened again!!
I’m so disappointed and I don’t wanna work for free… 😦

You’ve given us no context.

I completed an order 2 weeks ago, the buyer rate me with 3 stars.

The money was in my account(pending to withdrawn). Today, I got a message saying that the buyer canceled the order and he got a refund(my account went from 100$ to 5$)

My question is, why after 2 weeks, with the money already in my account, the buyer is still able to cancel the order?

If I had withdrawn the money I would be in negative?

I completed an order 2 weeks ago, the buyer rate me with 3 stars.

The money was in my account(pending to withdrawn). Today, I got a message saying that the buyer canceled the order and he got a refund(my account went from 100$ to 5$)

My question is, why after 2 weeks, with the money already in my account, the buyer is still able to cancel the order?

If I had withdrawn the money I would be in negative?

That isn’t context of the cancellation. How can I help you decide if you were wronged or not without that?

Simply knowing it was cancelled doesn’t tell me anything.

It will happen when buyer request paypal dispute. Nothing you can do about that. sometime its happen be possitive

I do not like working knowing that maybe in 2 weeks I will lose my money because the buyer took the money from PayPal. I really appreciate my work and time. I’m trying to be positive but I need to feel safe.

That isn’t context of the cancellation. How can I help you decide if you were wronged or not without that?

Simply knowing it was cancelled doesn’t tell me anything.

I don’t know why he cancel it. I just got a cancellation.

How can he cancel it if it’s completed?? If the money is already in my account why they took it from me?

As I know, only customer service can cancel it(just in the first 14 days)

(The completed order was 17 days ago)

I do know what else to explain to get understood.

Archived