Why my fiverr gig blocked in linkedin account?

tanzilzen

I think Reddit and linkedin started blocking Fiverr links globally.

The amount of spamming and scammers posting daily links made that possible.

There’s no undoing that.

Why am I not surprised… :roll_eyes: Especially when it comes to LinkedIn, a platform for professionals is unlikely to have a good reputation if it’s full of spam.

Reddit

So, it’s only allowed on the Fiverr subreddit now?

The amount of spamming and scammers posting daily links made that possible.

There’s no undoing that.

It looks to me that soon every website will block fiverr links as people are spamming everything they can get

It looks to me that soon every website will block fiverr links as people are spamming everything they can get

Yeah we have all those gurus that constantly preach “share your gigs on social media daily” to thank for that.

Yeah we have all those gurus that constantly preach “share your gigs on social media daily” to thank for that.

Yeah we have all those gurus

…who haven’t made a sale yet, but keep “preaching” in order to gain “community leadership” or whatever.

Why am I not surprised… :roll_eyes: Especially when it comes to LinkedIn, a platform for professionals is unlikely to have a good reputation if it’s full of spam.

Reddit

So, it’s only allowed on the Fiverr subreddit now?

[u%20Leeljones%20%20submit] Unfortunately, i saw Fiverr url’s not allowed on Reddit Post’s. pensive Reddit is Best Community for find target clients and get some impression’s or click’s. What Can we do for this ? Yes, We Required Reddit Again !YesNo0voters

Archived