Fiverr Forum

Why my gig doesn't appear in search results?

Same problem, Active but cannot find it anywhere through title, keywords or anything other search. Anyone from fiverr here to give reasons and solutions?

Hi, I faced the same problem for hours.
I was in the first result for months when someone searched for ‘flipbook’ in search box.

But after updating one of my new gigs, fiverr asked me to edit the content category/subcategory.
I did the work and got the new gig approved after some hours. But then, my well resulted main gig didn’t appear in any related search results. Gig impressions were good and didn’t have any negative feedbacks. It looked like something went wrong after updating a new one.

Finally, I decided to contact fiverr support center and got the problem solved. So, I think best to contact them providing your details if you still face the same problem.
John Smith,

Hi, I faced the same problem for hours.
I was in the first result for months when someone searched for ‘flipbook’ in search box.

But after updating one of my new gigs, fiverr asked me to edit the content category/subcategory.
I did the work and got the new gig approved after some hours. But then, my well resulted main gig didn’t appear in any related search results. Gig impressions were good and didn’t have any negative feedbacks. It looked like something went wrong after updating a new one.

Finally, I decided to contact fiverr support center and got the problem solved. So, I think best to contact them providing your details if you still face the same problem.
John Smith,

you can not buy your gig… :slight_smile:

Today I have created 2 Gigs and published. They are now in active. But they do not appear on search result. I have written title, description with proper keywords. Also placed relevant tags.

I will tell you a solution for that.just log out on your fiverr account or use another browser that you don’t have log in to your account .then search your gig.it must in right place now. :slight_smile:

Fiverr doesn’t work like that. I don’t need to sign out from my account to find my gigs in the search.

I had similar issue. But the only difference is that My gig was not showing up after I have updated my gig description.

Before, My gig is ranked 2nd or 3rd in the search category. I emailed fiverr support I hope they will be able to fix the bug.

Try changing tags and It always works for me!

Why my gig doesn’t appear in search results? Please help

Search for any gig that pulls up search results…
I mean it … just search for something like a testimonial… let some gigs pop up…

THEN - Go to the top right and filter your search by New Arrivals or Relevance…
Your gigs should pop up next time you type your gig title in the search bar…

You only seem to get the filtering option up there at the top right once you’ve pulled up some kind of search results… So follow those directions carefully.

Pro-Tip: Have aunt sally buy one of your gigs for $5 and leave a review.
Your gig will not appear in normal searches because it now contains a review.

Today one of my best selling gig stopped showing in search results, it was in top of the result when some one search for UPC CODES or Barcodes.

I applied all things more mentioned above but not working for me.

Kindly help.

Please read carefully and follow instructions.
https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/201500856-Creating-a-Gig

Same problem i face now.

You do not need to dig up a post that is over a year and a half old just to inform us that you are concerned about your gig in the search results. Please start a new – current – thread if you need help.

facing same problem :pensive:

When this happens to me, I go into Buyer Requests and place bids on requests that match my gig. Once I get orders and reviews, my gigs sometimes show up in search results then.

Got it fixed? If yes then please guide how?

Just keep on updating your gig or try to delete and add things, you’ll see your gig on the search bar…

Hey fellows, I change my tags and it worked. Thank you.

Hello Fiverr Sellers

Don’t worry , for now i find this solution and i hope that will help you like me;)

remove the latest update ( add link , Keywords , GIG extra etc … )

Delete one tags and replace it by another powerful one ( Leave a comment to know how you will choose a powerful one )

if you have a video on your GIG , try to change the thumbnail.

And finally, automaticaly fiverr algorithm, will update your profile then you’ll be appear On The Fiverr Search

I was tired to fix this problem , and finally i got it :wink:

Hope that this will help you.

Sharing is good, and with digital technology, sharing is easy

Best Regards,