Why my gig has been denied?

alveenaaa

Guest offlinehelpers

It is a fake report I didn’t do this.

Your gig’s still available in Google Cache:

_Hey. Thank you for checking my gig. If you are reading this you will put a little interest in my gig. _

I will assist you with your tasks. I am waiting for your response.

Service Type

Research

Summary

Essay writing

With quotations

References

I think Fiverr has been tracking down essay writing gigs – They also explained the deny reasons there, but if you were not offering academic work, it’s likely the “essay” keyword triggered that.

What about my pending clearance? by deleting gig.

Your gig’s still available in Google Cache:

_Hey. Thank you for checking my gig. If you are reading this you will put a little interest in my gig. _

I will assist you with your tasks. I am waiting for your response.

Service Type

Research

Summary

Essay writing

With quotations

References

They have asked me to delete it.

What about my pending clearance? by deleting gig.

I believe you will still get the clearance – best you clarify with Customer Support. Maybe you can focus more on the summaries on researches that are non-academic as anything involving “doing” someone else’s academic work is being tracked and denied as a gig by Fiverr. That way you can still make use of your talents but still be in line with ToS 🙂

I believe you will still get the clearance – best you clarify with Customer Support. Maybe you can focus more on the summaries on researches that are non-academic as anything involving “doing” someone else’s academic work is being tracked and denied as a gig by Fiverr. That way you can still make use of your talents but still be in line with ToS 🙂

I have to create new gig, they say we will appreciate it. your pending clearance will not be taken away.

Archived