Why My Gig Impression is Decreasing

an_optimized

Beginning of the last month one of my gig impression was almost 19K. From the last week it is decreasing and now it is 5.2k and still decreasing. I am now getting message and order only from my previous clients.

This gig is in first page with the some of the keywords.

Can anyone tell me how Impressions pattern works and why my gig’s impression is getting lower?

Thank you so much

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again…

Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig.

We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Hi, thank you. That is quite helpful. So, don’t you think that impressions don’t create any impact to the gig performance?

Hi, thank you. That is quite helpful. So, don’t you think that impressions don’t create any impact to the gig performance?

My impressions were down but my orders went up. I think it takes only 1 out of the total impression(s) to make an order… don’t worry, you will recover just fine. 🙂

Archived