Why my gig impression was not increasing? Please Help me!

jarin11

Hi,
I’ve already completed 35+ orders using this gig.Last month my gig was in the first page.But unfortunately this month my gig was move into 5th or 6th page.And my gig impressions,views and clicks was also decreasing.

Please check my gig and tell me that, what’s the problem into my gig and what is need to change on it.

Here is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/jarin11/do-excel-data-entry-data-analysis-table-formatting

Please help me!
Thank you so much.

A Gig’s position is based on seller performance over a set time period. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc.

Rankings change and are not permanent. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc.

A Gig’s position is based on seller performance over a set time period. There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc.

Rankings change and are not permanent. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc.

Mam,

Thank you so much for your help.Can you please view my gig and tell me that, there was any problem into my gig description or pricing or anything else?

Archived