Fiverr Community Forum

Why my Gig is Denied? How to get it back

Hi! I want to know why my gig is denied. It shows this message “HW and academic gigs - Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or engaging in acts of plagiarism/unauthorised copying is a violation of most, if not all, schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.” Although I used my own work sample pictures in my gig and my own description. That was my only high reviewed gig. How do I get it back. Really worried about it.

You have omitted the most important information that will help decide what advice people can offer you on the forum.

Were you, or were you not, offering any form of academic writing including college / university applications, essay / thesis writing, etc?

If the answer is yes, then Fiverr were right to remove your gig. If the answer is no, then this is suspicious, because Fiverr don’t remove gigs for no reason.

Thank you for your reply, For the recent few days, i didn’t do any order so why they remove my gig and i also don’t use such words like assignment or task or anything else. How to get it back