Why my gig is getting on low pages?

aqsaanam48

How should I upgrade?

Gigs move around in the search results all the time. That’s perfectly normal. However, there’s a few things that will affect your placement:

Order completion/cancellations

Bad reviews

Slow response rate etc.

Basically how well you’re doing and the level of support you offer to buyers along with the feedback they give will affect your placement.

You should also look into optimizing your gig for search if you haven’t already done so.

Here’s a guide I wrote on the subject:

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

Gigs move around in the search results all the time. That’s perfectly normal. However, there’s a few things that will affect your placement:

Order completion/cancellations

Bad reviews

Slow response rate etc.

Basically how well you’re doing and the level of support you offer to buyers along with the feedback they give will affect your placement.

You should also look into optimizing your gig for search if you haven’t already done so.

Here’s a guide I wrote on the subject:

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

Hi

My order completion rate is 97%

Only 1 order was cancelled since August

I have good reviews

Also my response rate is good

But I will check the post you share,

Thank you 🙂

Hi

My order completion rate is 97%

Only 1 order was cancelled since August

I have good reviews

Also my response rate is good

But I will check the post you share,

Thank you 🙂

Yeah it might be that you need to optimize your gig for search as I suggested. But keep in mind that Fiverr moves the gigs around to help new sellers and rotate the results based on an algorithm we know very little about. So it might simply be a case of this happening to you.

When I look up my own gig, I sometimes show up on the very first result, other times my gig comes up on row 2 or 3. There’s not much competition in my niche and I’m the seller with the most reviews and longest time here on Fiverr in that category. I’m also a top rated seller, but still, my position in search varies a great deal. If I search for my gig now, it can be on the first placement, and if I search again right away, I get a different placement. It almost appears random - even though it’s not.

Best of luck! 🙂

Yeah it might be that you need to optimize your gig for search as I suggested. But keep in mind that Fiverr moves the gigs around to help new sellers and rotate the results based on an algorithm we know very little about. So it might simply be a case of this happening to you.

When I look up my own gig, I sometimes show up on the very first result, other times my gig comes up on row 2 or 3. There’s not much competition in my niche and I’m the seller with the most reviews and longest time here on Fiverr in that category. I’m also a top rated seller, but still, my position in search varies a great deal. If I search for my gig now, it can be on the first placement, and if I search again right away, I get a different placement. It almost appears random - even though it’s not.

Best of luck! 🙂

I used your tips and my gig is now coming up. Hope for the best 🙂

Thank you 🙂

Archived