Why my Gig is not getting any impressions or clicks?

aishwaryanair99

hi, I don,t understand why people don,t understand that in every success need time,hi sister i am working fiver last 4 years day by day ,month by moth,year by year i develop my profile now I am level 2 seller,all my gigs have good impression,i am telling you all of this because I want to show you what fiver wants from workers 3 things 1 hard work, 2 honesty,3 time,you gave your gig 2 days ago it needs time share your gigs with your community make your gig image more eye catching ,use important taglines,wright your description in your own skill,make unique from others don,t copy from here & there,your gig must rank but doing all of this you have to wait.sister remember one thing fiverr won,t dissoppoint you just stay with fiverr,loving fiverr ❤️happy fiverr community

Hi all,

Two days ago I made a gig but I’m not getting any impressions on it neither the clicks. I would request you please suggest me something that I can do to earn impressions and clicks even the orders.

You can find my gig here.

I made a gig but I’m not getting any impressions on it neither the clicks.

May be nobody looking for your service which you will provide or your gig appears at the end of search result. Many gigs may appear into the search result before your gigs because your competition among thousands of sellers. Buyers may buy other gigs which appears at the beginning of search result. So nobody view your gig and you are seeing 0(zero) clicks and impression.

You may share your gigs among your targeted customers who need your service. Then you will get impression, clicks and orders.

• 9 months later...

hi, I don,t understand why people don,t understand that in every success need time,hi sister i am working fiver last 4 years day by day ,month by moth,year by year i develop my profile now I am level 2 seller,all my gigs have good impression,i am telling you all of this because I want to show you what fiver wants from workers 3 things 1 hard work, 2 honesty,3 time,you gave your gig 2 days ago it needs time share your gigs with your community make your gig image more eye catching ,use important taglines,wright your description in your own skill,make unique from others don,t copy from here & there,your gig must rank but doing all of this you have to wait.sister remember one thing fiverr won,t dissoppoint you just stay with fiverr,loving fiverr ❤️happy fiverr community

Well said. It’s all about hard-working

Archived