Why my gig is not ranking

sakhelal

My gig is not ranking i am much worried about that thing…i had used all important keywords my all in vain… here is the link of my fiverr gig…please help

favicon-32x32.png.8ea37b4e5607f19de0e90da5be1e777a.png Fiverr.com
write-seo-amazon-fba-product-listing.jpg.e7eabf9f5461d151edc63b3c4926df06.jpg

Zubair038: I will write SEO amazon fba product listing for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Zubair038 will write SEO amazon fba product listing. | " Its time to promote your SEO Amazon FBA Product Listing! "Hey!!! Are you looking for a Content writer for your amazon product?Then you are | Fiverr

Create a unique gig, Try to use a video on your gig, share your gig on social media and yes as much as you can just stay online and lastly send 10 impressive buyer request everyday… Wish you luck

can i made any change in my gig or is it ok?

It’s kind of like open secret at this point. Spend good amount of time on improving your gig description and keep improving them until you see the result. Be proactive. Focus on quality rather than money. Once you start seeing some result then start improving bit by bit. Increase price bit by bit.

Create a unique gig, Try to use a video on your gig, share your gig on social media and yes as much as you can just stay online and lastly send 10 impressive buyer request everyday… Wish you luck

can i made any change in my gig or is it ok?

Archived