WHY my gig is not showing on search page and clicks and impressions are decreasing

zara_writer123

why my gig is not showing on search page, gig is zara_writer123.and similarly clicks and impressions of my gig is decreasing. I had do changing like tag, picture and rate as well but nothing happened.in this way I didn’t get any order from 2 weeks. what should I do. please help me in this situation. I am too worried

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity

Hi Zara,
It’s a genuine cause of concern when someone is trying to go ahead but suddenly watches that clicks, impressions are decreasing, and the gig is not showing in search results. It’s not a new issue. Almost every one on the forum faces this issue. But it can be solved. You just need to modify the descriptions, titles, and keep your rates reasonable in the beginning.
Promote your gig on social media platforms. After a few days wait you will be able to see your gig in search results.
I do the same when clicks
All the best
Thanks

Hi Zara,
When you make any kind of modification to your gig(s), (changing a tag, picture etc) Fiverr will take it off the market place to review it. I went through this and according to the message Fiverr sent me it is supposed to take 24-48 hours before your gig returns to the market place. When this does not happen for me I send them a message and about 24 hours later my gig is back in the market place. Fiverr is very good about responding back.

Hi Zara,

It’s a genuine cause of concern when someone is trying to go ahead but suddenly watches that clicks, impressions are decreasing, and the gig is not showing in search results. It’s not a new issue. Almost every one on the forum faces this issue. But it can be solved. You just need to modify the descriptions, titles, and keep your rates reasonable in the beginning.

Promote your gig on social media platforms. After a few days wait you will be able to see your gig in search results.

I do the same when clicks

All the best

Thanks

why fiverr do this with the seller.i didn’t understand it.

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/integrity-authenticity

I don’t think so i am doing any unethical work. I am just proofread someone’s else work that is.

Hey everyone!

As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down.

I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent)

OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious:

Everything I shar…

Archived